Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'll be heading out December 11th

I will be leaving Vancouver, WA on Tuesday December 11th to fly out to New Hampshire and join the many other patriots who are choosing to do the same. I can't tell you how honored and excited I am to work alongside those who are giving all they can to help see Ron Paul elected as President. At 24 years old, I am finding myself diving into our election process and giving much of my time and money. This is the first time I've ever been so involved and excited about a presidential election, and believe me, we need the hope! I believe that the great state of New Hampshire is full of citizens who think carefully about who they will vote for and why. That is why I believe Ron Paul stands a strong chance of winning the state once everyone has the opportunity to hear about him. This is why I'm flying to New Hampshire, to go door to door and let people know about Ron Paul. New Hampshire is the first primary in the nation and will help set the tone for the following primaries and caucuses, and will give Ron Paul some great momentum. I can tell you that our efforts here in Washington state have not gone unnoticed. Ron Paul's support here continues to grow rapidly. I have arranged the time off of work and saved money to help make this trip possible because I deeply care for the future of this great nation of ours. Now is our chance, now. I can't think of a better way to spend my time and money than to be a part of history in the making - we're talking about shaping the future of our country for us and our children. I don't want to look back and say, "if only..." For me, this is the beginning. I have become involved in the local GOP and will be truly fighting to take our country back as long as I have air in my lungs. As a lifelong GOP member, I can't tell you how lost our party (not to mention our country) is becoming. Here's to a better future! Hope to see you all out there!

No comments: